Global Business and Document Services (GBDS) is the corporation's primary print production and distribution unit for JPMorgan Chase. GBDS consists primarily of two departments, Print and Mailing services.
GBDS seeks a Manage Document and Records management professional that will work as part of a team focused on the various disciplines that support the management in India and APAC region.
The Lead will be the primary contact for the implementation of Records Management initiatives. This person will ensure risk & compliance adherence to corporate policies for records management. Primary point of contact for account management for all locations in India.
Reports to and supports India Head of Global Business & Document Services
Work with key customers across the lines of business to provide guidance on Records Management program initiatives
Contact for LOB engagement and support, ensuring compliance with program initiatives, working with suppliers
Review current operational processes from logistics perspective and support clients in creation and management of new accounts
Participate in development of records management strategies and programs
Best practice analysis to provide effective solutions in managing on-site information
Drive initiatives to mitigate potential risks
Primary contact for Audit & Compliance to ensure controls are in place for these functions.
Review current operating procedures and identify inefficiencies and then develops initiatives and solutions
Coordinates training and education sessions for these functions.
Risk & Controls
Policy & Compliance
Business Information Reporting
Lead and drive delivery of core GBDS functions - Manage Document Solutions / Records Management and mass print production responsibilities range from design to deployment.
Gaining a comprehensive understanding of existing solution capabilities and influence design and solutions for new opportunities
Detailed data gathering and end to end solution analysis regarding digital document archival
Key input to business benefits of any proposals to build out capabilities
Close collaboration with internal parties, including product management, product solutions, operations, technology, risk and compliance to ensure that commercial benefits are realized at least in line with the business case (and to identify obstacles preventing the realization of business cases)
Close collaboration with internal clients
Ensure/construct detailed current and end-state process maps/process flows as required
Create and maintain structured project management documentation in line with the requirements of the GBDS Project Management Lifecycle
Provide regular verbal and written status updates as required by different stakeholders
Support the testing teams throughout testing definition and execution
Establish, agree and maintain cross functional support processes for all technology solutions implemented that are GBDS owned
Provide continuing support for all GBDS delivered solutions
Invoices processing and charge out support
Back up for other GBDS services
· At least 5 + years in the financial industry’s corporate service area. Experience in the field of Manage print services, Document Management solutions, Document archival
· Project management and MIS Analysis are a plus
· Strong communication and relationship building skills: partnering with internal clients, coordination with outsourced vendors, and good communication within the team
· Proven project management skills, preferably with a focus on document management or digital document creation and processing
· Experience of managing small to medium sized projects through to successful delivery
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with senior stakeholders.
· Flexibility, leadership and personal excellence with strong implementation and communication skills.
· Strong people management skills and team management experience.
· Background in document composition would be beneficial
· Ability to work as part of a team delivering and managing change in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to prioritise different projects and align deliveries
· Lean Six Sigma experience would be beneficial (green belt or above)
Formal Project Management qualification
Leadership: be personally accountable for achieving key milestones on the product development & Delivery roadmap
Initiative: be able to move product initiatives forward in a cross-functional and matrixed organizational model