The individual would be responsible for supporting Application Development Managers throughout their book of work. As an Application Development Analyst, you will support technology teams from evaluation to implementation of browser based third-party hosted solutions (SaaS) and or internally hosted on premise applications. The team works closely with JPM's marketing business units to understand consumer needs and business priorities. Those priorities can range from adhoc requests to participation in project planning. Part of that planning process is to understand the scope and capability requirements. Partnership with internal Risk and Controls teams is also vitally important to the success and security of the CHASE Digital platform.
A significant amount of time and effort is with the Risk and Controls teams.
- Provide technical oversight to the marketing group delivery manager during implementation and enhancement cycles
- Work closely with the Risk Control teams and ADM for break remediation planning, evidence collection, standards compliance, with vendor participation
- Utilize control procedures for permit to operate and secure from start compliance during new application on boarding using vendor collaboration
- Assists the ADM in software and patch upgrade planning/implementation where applicable interfacing with all necessary resources
- Assist in application troubleshooting with third party vendor and internal teams when necessary
- Become expert with the use of JIRA Kanban boards
- Build and maintain relationships with internal (business and technology team members) and third party vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent
- 4 years technology experience with exposure to technical product delivery
- Agile project management experience, including use of agile project management tools (i.e. Confluence, JIRA, Git, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including experience with executive level communication
- Candidates must be highly self-motivated and confident in ambiguous circumstances
- Experience with working on SaaS enabled platforms
- Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet
- SSL and TLS security familiarity
- Extensive knowledge and experience in design and implementation of cloud based marketing domain solutions
- Extensive knowledge and experience with System/Data Integration with cloud based solutions
- Familiarity with IT control processes around Risk and Compliance
- Candidates with the following skills will have an added advantage
- Static & Dynamic code scanning tools and technologies
- Ethical hack / Penetration testing tools and technologies
- Black Duck testing for open source libraries
- Being a JIRA subject matter expert
- Candidates with high vendor engagement
The Digital MarCom group supports third party hosted systems that addresses the business needs of the JP Morgan Chase marketing groups. We work closely with all JP Morgan Chase line of businesses to provide consistent, integrated internet applications that are intuitive, dependable, and easy to use for our customers. We are seeking a passionate result-oriented technologist to drive better, faster, simpler solutions and technology direction. Someone that is highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high quality solutions to difficult problems.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.