This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Expert in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
• Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
• Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
• Proven ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
• Support an environment that identifies opportunities to develop others through mentorship and leading by example
• Adept at partnering closely with, and acting as a trusted advisor to, stakeholders across the firm in order to influence strategic priorities
This role responsibilities include:
• Facilitate the Sales & Operations Planning process translating customer forecast into a vetted and approved supply plan of IT infrastructure
• Develop and manage supply planning processes that permit supply to meet demand
• Define and manage inventory levels of all physical and logical supply for order execution
• Be the executive leader managing the execution of a multi-tier, global supplier network to meet required operational performance
• Recruit, hire, train, and lead a high performance team
• Develop and implement planning strategies consistent with overall supply chain strategy and supply chain application architecture
• Lead a direct- and matrix-managed team to perform according to speed, quality, cost, and risk Key Performance Indicators
• Advance team skills and operations towards enterprise class data, resource, and planning applications within one year
• Implement and operate according to lean and agile principles, practices, and tools
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.