The successful candidate with play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of executing Corporate Finance transactions and maintaining strategic dialogue with clients as part of the wider advisory role. The Associate's responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Detailed valuation analysis, including DCF, trading comparables, transaction comparables and LBO analysis
• Detailed combination and other financial analysis
• Transaction structuring analysis
• Daily deal execution and project management of clients
• Preparation of presentation books, management presentations, Board materials, Memorandums, and other presentation materials for use in corporate finance transactions or strategic client dialogue
• Interaction with senior team members and client management teams on a daily basis to execute transactions and discuss strategic alternatives
• Provide leadership, mentorship and supervision to Analyst
The work in Corporate Finance is fast-paced, demanding and stimulating. Candidates are required to have strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
Relevant equivalent experience ideally in a bulge bracket Investment Bank or leading Corporate Finance Boutique, and ideally within the TMT sector.
• Ability to comfortably interact with clients and people in a professional and mature manner
• Exceptionally strong financial modelling/valuation skills
• Very strong analytical / numeracy skills
• Ability to react well to pressure whilst multitasking on numerous projects
• Comfort in and commitment to strong teamwork environment
• Industry knowledge/interest
• High level of attention to detail and time management
• Highly organized, detail orientated and proactive
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Master’s Degree or equivalent in a related subject
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.