We are seeking a Senior ED candidate for our CIB Strategic Execution team.
The role will provide an opportunity to work on a project basis on numerous strategy & change management initiatives across the CIB organization and support its multi-year transformation into a world class efficient and scalable organization with Technology as a core enabler.
Successful candidates will interact with functional and business teams and collaborate with other Strategy & Program Management teams in a cross-business, cross-functional ‘project’ based environment. They will also have significant exposure & visibility to senior management.
This role is ideal for highly motivated individuals with advanced problem solving and communication skills that are aware of, and deeply interested in, the impact of Technology on various aspects of wholesale financial services. Ideal candidates will also have the necessary people and influencing skills to help guide the organization to best benefit from such trends.
Successful individuals in this role could grow into Strategy or Program Management executives in the CIB with responsibility for driving critical change programs or product initiatives for the Bank.
· Simultaneously working on multiple initiatives supporting CIB.
· Gathering, synthesizing and analyzing financial and non-financial data
· Understanding new technologies and commercially assessing their impact on our business
· Developing strategic and ad-hoc presentations
· Developing & syndicating recommendations
· Leading teams and managing programs
· Working with and building relationships with colleagues from other functions across the Firm
Problem Solving & Analysis
· Ability to creatively source, and work with, large volumes of financial and non-financial data. Comfortable with working with and curing imperfect/ broken data
· Ability to break down analyses and issues into their individual components
· Ability to quickly learn new concepts
· Very advanced ability to quickly derive patterns and insights from data and analysis
· Ability to keep sight of the overall context of what they are working on and remain centered on answering the ‘bigger’ question
· Superior attention to detail with eye for spotting errors and redundancies in their end-products
· Advanced financial numeracy & Excel skills
· Confident speaker with ability to provide clear and succinct verbal updates on their work to colleagues and senior executives
· Actively contributes to team meetings / conference calls with colleagues & with stakeholders from other functions
· Advanced PowerPoint skills - able to create individual slides and structure presentations with minimal input and need for secondary review
· Develops visually appealing & ‘management friendly’ end-products
Working style & influence
· Able to work comfortably & confidently under pressure and aggressive deadlines
· Ability to handle multiple work streams and manage personal time & stakeholder expectations to deliver against each
· Safe pair of hands – keeps track of deliverables and proactively follow-ups and provides updates. Does not need to be reminded or chased
· Is able to build relationships with and influence colleagues and functions (particularly those controlling resources but outside the candidates organization hierarchy) to meet deadlines
· Ability to work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders. Not possessive about roles and responsibilities – flexible to sharing or merging roles/responsibilities with others to meet overall project or Firm objectives
· Considerate of others, is able to take on additional work and support others during high pressure situations
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.