J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, abroad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
- Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
- Nearly 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
- Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
J.P. Morgan Global Funds Management
J.P. Morgan Global Funds Management is among the world's largest and most respected investment managers. With more than1,900 employees managing $ 442 billion in assets, we offer a depth of global resources and breadth of investment capabilities few firms can match.*
Our experienced professionals operate across the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America and other key financial centers worldwide. Together, they deliver a diverse range of investments spanning all major asset classes, market sectors and geographic regions - from mutual funds to separate accounts, traditional strategies to alternatives, single-asset portfolios to packaged solutions.
At J.P. Morgan Global Funds Management, we draw on a legacy dating back to 1865 to manage assets in today's complex,ever-changing markets. The hallmarks of our business include a focus on exceptional risk-adjusted performance, an innovative product lineup designed for global diversification and a commitment to the highest quality service. We continue to build strong, growing partnerships with financial advisors and other intermediaries, providing them with insights and investments to meet the needs of their retail, institutional and retirement plan clients.
The Funds Management Business is looking to enhance its client advisory teams in the RIA channel.
The primary role of the internal client advisory team is to prospect, close business, and promote JPMorgan mutual funds to the Registered Investment Advisor community.You will be a member of the internal sales team, working to achieve the goals of the internal sales team. The position requires accountability to an external salesperson covering the corresponding region from the road. Candidates should be self-starters who have a strong desire to succeed and to achieve goals in a consistent and timely manner.
- Identify and profile leading advisors through calling efforts, mail/email campaigns, and referrals
- Cultivate and manage client relationship, by responding to client inquiries,providing ongoing communication with clients/prospects, and managing the client/prospects throughout the sales cycle, resulting in closed business.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key advisors and market centers of influence
- Deliver "the best of the firm" to key advisors, through value-add tools/support, product information and updates, and unique JPM market insights
- Partner with 1 field wholesaler, with responsibilities including advisor scheduling, call-backs, and lead generation
The candidate will have:
This Leadership Role Require
- Proven results and demonstrated sustainable achievement in a competitive environment (Drive for achievement)
- Ability to learn and demonstrate industry and product knowledge by understanding the competition, the client and marketplace (technical expertise)
- Capacity to build relationships across entire organization and with our partner firms (Manage relationships)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leverage our global resources
- Ability to drive sales results and focus to increase and retain the firm's assets
- Drive to exceed activity requirements
- Ability to tell the "JPM story" clearly, concisely and in a compelling way to create interest by utilizing the JPMorgan seven step sales process
- Ability to grow, develop and maintain working relationships with 300-700Advisors
- Some travel in territory required
- Proficiency in the use our CRM system and Administer, on a timely basis,required reports to the appropriate JPM areas including sales plans, call reports, and promotional programs
- Participating in high net worth and client presentations with FA's and RM's
- Education: Bachelor degree preferred
- Experience: 2+ year's financial services experience preferred and/or directly related sales leadership experience
- Licenses: Minimum requirement Series 7 and 63
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.