The Global Cash Equities Technology Group supports a well-established major business unit in the JPMorgan Investment Bank. Our group is responsible for providing a true multi-asset Sales Order and Trading Management System for Equities that will cover cash, swaps, listed options and futures. The system will be used by multiple lines of business such as Equities, Derivative and Program Trading to trade and hedge positions
The Equities Execution Trading Technology department is looking for a senior Graphical User Interface (GUI) developer to cover both Sales and Trading Order Management Systems.
This role will cover a number of aspects including but not limited to –
* Work with a global GUI development team and delivery new functionality and bug fixes
* Face off the business and document requirements when required
* Help drive testing and ensure software quality
* Assist in rolling out releases and L3 support of the platform in production
* Proactively improving the process to ensure the quality of the deliverables and the efficiency of the team improves.
The role will be based in London, and will entail both working closely with the London Business and our Global partners.
* Strong C# and WPF skills
* Detailed understanding of high touch and electronic trading flows
* Effective communicator with strong documentation skills
* Some experience in RX / TPL (Task Parallel Library) and Python
* Prior experience in working with global development teams
* Experience in Agile development
* Able to work independently and as part of a global team
* Experience in html 5 and Angular
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.