About J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
About Our Business
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management’s Portfolio Analysis Group (“PAG”) is responsible for performance measurement and portfolio analytics for external clients and serves as a value-added source of independent analysis and thought leadership for internal clients including portfolio managers, front office advisors, sales & marketing and senior management. Analysis types and activities include, but are not limited to, rate of return calculations, return attribution, risk analytics, competitive analysis and composite construction. This analysis is instrumental to help external clients understand drivers of return in their portfolios and help us internally measure the effectiveness of our products and strategies.
PAG has professionals in 7 countries and 11 locations. Included are a dedicated business management team, program management team and oversight & control team which support the group. We serve different client groups through two main lines of business:
1) Asset Management which is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors worldwide with a clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns. With over 400 different strategies, Asset Management spans the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity. PAG’s AM presence includes the following locations: New York, Columbus, London, Mumbai, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
2) Wealth Management, which includes both the Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth businesses, offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities. PAG’s WM presence includes the following locations: New York, Geneva, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Sao Paulo and Mexico City.
Client Reporting Associate/Analyst will partner with Technology, Investments Business Management, PB Advisors, Legal, Compliance, Investments Risk and Global PAG to implement strategic solutions and various aspects of Private Bank wide initiatives to streamline the investment review process. PAG’s strategic initiatives are critical to the success of delivering strategic and tactical investment advice to clients, as it will be a measure of our added value. The goal will be to improve the accuracy of data currently in place and to expand the breadth of analysis and reporting to be competitive in nature, increasing investor efficiency and revenue opportunity during client reviews. The Associate/Analyst’s role will be to assist with end to end project management including identification of tasks, developing test plans, tracking progress, daily/weekly status updates, governance, escalation and communication. They will also be involved with developing business requirements, attending working group sessions and Client Review testing and implementation efforts.
Key responsibilities include:
· Ability to work independently, set priorities and deliver results (under tight time frames and pressure)
• Experience with portfolio performance, investments and/or products, and project management skills preferred
• 2-5 years work experience preferred
• Strong analytical skill to be able to assess and clearly articulate complex ideas and possess creativity
• Strong interpersonal, communication, listening, and writing skills. Candidate must be comfortable speaking in front of groups and leading discussions
• Action oriented with a focus on results and an innovative mind-set
• Ability to work well on a global integrated team
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel within the Private Bank
• Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.