About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Treasury Services (TS)
J.P. Morgan's Treasury Services business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card and escrow services -- specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan. J.P. Morgan Treasury Services is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services and a division of J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., member FDIC. More information can be found at www.jpmorgan.com/ts.
CIB – Coin & Currency and Check Product Executive, Treasury Services Product Management
Chicago, New York, Columbus, Tampa
JPMorgan is a market leading provider of Coin & Currency and Check deposit services. We are currently seeking an individual to serve on the Receivables Product Management team responsible for the commercial and corporate aspects of this business.
The Coin and Currency product suite includes Branch, Vault, ATM deposit card, Smart Safe and Cash Recyclers, and is marketed across lines of business to assist commercial clients with managing the physical cash required for running their business. The team’s current focus is launching and enhancing innovative solutions that enable clients to efficiently manage their cash needs, while improving revenue and margin contribution.
Check services is inclusive of paper check clearing, which supports commercial and corporate clients that accept paper checks at their locations, as well as Domestic Image Cash Letter, used by corporate clients as well as financial institutions. We process over 3.8 billion items annually.
The Coin & Currency and Check deposit services Product Executive is responsible for leading and executing on the end-to-end product strategy for these products, with a focus on growing revenues and maintaining product margins. This includes close partnership with Sales and Product Sales Specialists to win key deals, partnership with operations to deliver an outstanding customer experience and technologies to deliver on the product roadmap.
Leading the development and execution of the US Coin & Currency and Check deposit servicesstrategy for all client segments. Develop and implement a robust business plan for achieving objectives in collaboration with key partners to drive profit growth, market share expansion, and other key metrics.
- Develop product strategy based on understanding of client base, competitive landscape and overall growth goals
- P&L management and oversight to drive both revenue growth and protect margin
- Ability to closely partner across the firm to deliver key projects
- Manage team of product managers and product analysts
- Launch new functionality across sales, service and implementations teams
- Drive discussions with key industry partners
- Complex deal management oversight in collaboration with sales and finance
- Establishing appropriate governance, leadership and resources around all aspects of running the business (e.g. regulatory, risk, financial, people, technology, and operations)
- Instilling a strong risk/reward metric and culture into the business in collaboration with key partners throughout the bank
- Key representative of JP Morgan's product team to the industry, industry forums, and regulatory
- Establish investment priorities and ongoing monitoring of progress
- BA/BS in Management, Economics, Marketing or a related discipline; MBA preferred
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in banking and/or financial services industry with additional experience in one or more of the following areas: Product Management, Sales, Treasury
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a team
- Experience in the area of coin & currency and/or check deposits products preferred
- Leadership experience with multiple cross functional teams including Product, Operations, Service, Sales, Marketing and across management levels
Demonstrated communication and diplomacy skills to work cross-organizationally to influence others, drive results/change and implement projects/processes
- Project Management Skills; well-organized, structured approach, ability to achieve tight timelines on complex deliverables
- Solid risk management understanding, ideally with direct risk-management experience
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to establish and communicate the strategic vision
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with key internal partners to achieve objectives. Key partners include sales, technology, service, operations, risk management, GCB, Commercial Bank and Investment Bank.
- Ability to maintain close working relationship with sales, customer service and product delivery managers to ensure customer satisfaction and product profitability
- Ability to think outside of the box with the vision, energy and practical execution skills to define the business strategy and deliver accordingly
- Change agent with the ability to swiftly and effectively execute