JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available atwww.jpmorganchase.com.
1. Processing of specific activities defined for each user in the Team.
2. Update changes to client information on the Global applications used by function.
3. Process Manual instructions for movement of funds received for global currencies.
4. Monitoring transaction activity and control processing timeframes for activities within the defined tasklist.
5. Escalate issues and challenges as and when they come across and on time.
6. Provide MIS for the team to be reviewed by Senior Management.
2. Experience and working knowledge of various aspects of International Payment Processing Operations, will be an added advantage.
3. Good Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally or externally and at all levels
4. Should be a team player.
5. Good written & oral communication skills in English.
6. A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow through.
7. An acute client focus.
8. Strong PC and analytical skills.
9. Knowledge of MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
10. Experience in a back office operations of a reputed foreign bank or it's processing arm/private sector bank/public sector bank as a supervisor would be beneficial. Working Knowledge of SWIFT & international payment conventions & practices is preferable.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.