JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
The Digital Wealth Management Digital team is charged with creating a fully integrated, elegant and seamless digital experience across the entire life cycle for both clients and advisors, creating a compelling omni-channel experience that both creates efficiencies for clients and advisors and enhances their relationships. We build the strategic vision and execute programs to bring to life this digital experience, driving 360-degree client engagement. Our organization works closely with the business, across Wealth Management with teams aligned to front-office regions, service teams, strategy and solutions teams, marketing and technology. This structure enables us to create solutions that drive revenue, increase advisor efficiency, improve client satisfaction and grow market share.
The Digital Wealth Management organization is a motivated, forward thinking team comprised of high-talent individuals with a singular focus of delivering innovative advice and investing platforms. The Product Manager works extensively with business, product, and IT team members to ensure the implementation of the enhancements fulfill the product vision.
The Associate Product Manager will be part of the DWM Product - Aggregation team which delivers data aggregation solutions to Clients and Advisors across Chase Wealth Management (CWM), JPMorgan Securities (JPMS), and the Private Bank (PB). Additionally, the team works across AWM, CCB, CIB, and Corporate Sector to ensure that solutions are aligned to firm-wide data principles and strategic vision for Aggregation. The Associate Product Manager will lead a workstream and closely partner with key business stakeholders, technology, outside vendors and legal, risk, and compliance to deliver a holistic picture of a Client’s financial situation to support a wide range of client-centric use cases (digital experience, financial planning, client reporting, etc.)
The successful Associate Product Manager will exhibit strong client focus, intellectual curiosity, excellent problem-solving and communication skills, and ability to prioritize and structure the work effectively to achieve a desired outcome within a specified time frame. As such, while not required, prior experience with digital / business transformation programs will be helpful.
- Support the business process design for the creation, visualization, documentation, translation and management of requirements
- Lead workshops and design sessions with key partners to address critical business, operating model and process questions, to serve as input into business requirements
- Develop acceptance criteria and execute UAT to ensure product meets the business needs
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and ensure consistency; determine cross impacts; distinguish user requests from the underlying user needs;
- Participate in product vision, roadmap evolution, and feasibility determinations;
- Engage Design teams, Digital IT/Arch, and WM Tech in support of usability decisions during the design phase;
- Manage vendor relationships and escalate issues timely to ensure deliverables and expected service levels are met and challenges addressed
- Work with the Operations to make sure operational processes and infrastructure is viable ;
- Work with the Digital Analytics and other MIS teams to ensure proper reporting and analytics requirements are defined and supported by the business requirements;
- Document traceability of requirements to business objectives – ensure that all requirements are all in support of the business case;
- Access data to support requirements when needed or to determine ongoing health or success of a product (e.g., web analytics, Voice of Customer, call center data, internal metrics, error messages, and other business case data elements);
- Oversee prioritization of technical backlog;
- Ensure the DWM brand is highlighted in the right way and that all appropriate regulations (including regulatory oversight and processes) are all satisfied.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies;
- Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of all customers, solicits first hand stakeholder feedback and is able to translate that feedback into improvement ideas and initiative; acts with both internal and external customers in mind; creates and maintains effective relationships with all customers;
- Decision Quality – makes sound decisions based on a mix of analysis, experience and judgment; most solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate;
- Innovation – is good at bringing the creative ideas of other to market; can facilitate effective brainstorming; can predict potential outcomes of ideas;
- Learning Agility – learns quickly when facing new opportunities and/or problems; enjoys the challenge of new and ambiguous tasks; analyzes both successes and failure for improvement ideas; quickly grasps the underlying needs of requests;
- Problem Solving – uses sound methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; can see hidden problems; doesn’t stop at the first or obvious answer; able to read and interpret complex information.
- 3-5 years of product management or business analyst experience; project management experience
- Experience working within an Agile development framework; understanding of Product Owner roles and responsibilities a plus
- Experience with mobile design and product development
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Strong verbal communication and presentations skills;
- Strong written communication skills – the ability to write clearly with a high level of sophistication and detail;
- Digital product launch and lifecycle management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous, and regulatory deadlines in a fast - paced dynamic environment;
- Knowledge of data management, architecture, and security principles a plus
- Vendor selection and management skills a plus
- Subject matter knowledge around client reporting and investments/market data also a plus