J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago: We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. We operate in more than 100 markets. We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management is a global leader in Investment and Wealth Management services with assets under management of $1.9 trillion. Asset Management offers variety of products to institutional and retail clients across Fixed Income, Equity, Real Assets and Asset Allocation through various sales channels (i.e., Institutional and Funds Management) across diverse market sectors and geographic regions.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Business Analyst for the Global Sales Information Management team. The successful candidate must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and will be responsible for establishing, designing and implementing Sales MIS reporting for the Global Funds business. Analyze data and ideate ways to improve key information platforms such as CRM system (Salesforce), FM Data Warehouse and Managed Accounts databases. This position is a non-IT position
Global Funds Information Management team is part of AM’s Client Service and Business Platforms. The team in India is responsible for supporting a diverse range of business process and reporting needs across our Global Funds organization. The team’s primary focus is to provide advanced MIS that drives business performance, better cross function collaboration and faster decision-making. The role requires coordinating and working primarily with the Distribution teams and their partners (Client Service, Marketing, Product, Finance and Technology) to help facilitate the sales process.
· Ability to understand key drivers of the business and products
· Provide expertise of application, e.g., understanding of functionality, capabilities and limitations. Provide support for reporting issues.
· Design and implement solutions including executive reports, dashboards and data quality tools
· Standard Reporting and Ad hoc support responsibilities across the business channels, product and management
· Analyze data to ensure an accurate and meaningful consolidated global view
· Ensure effective data warehousing (incl. quality , definitions and maintenance)
· Maintain documentation, e.g., master list of production reports, database universe, workflows, etc.
· Establish relationships with stakeholders to understand their needs and build user requirements, guidelines and tools
· The candidate will also need to gain an understanding of the sales process to better align changes to the CRM and other platforms
· Work closely with RFP teams, Client Portfolio Managers and Client Advisors to create, curate and maintain client documents
· Support all aspects of maintenance and improvement of all RFPs and DDQs
· Ensuring all assigned reports are prepared and delivered in a timely basis with the highest level of accuracy
· Maintaining a high level of competency when reviewing data and reports, and quickly identifying both data and format issues.
· Assisting the team in maintaining existing procedures, tools and workflows necessary to facilitate the day-to-day activities
· Communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple teams and product groups across regions
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.