JP Morgan Asset Management is seeking a Software Engineer with strong database and ETL experience to join the Global Fee Billing Team team in Newark, DE.
The Global Fee Billing Technology team is part of the Operations Technology group based in Newark and is responsible for managing the technology to deliver value to our Asset Management Fee Billing Team. The Operations Technology group is responsible for several other applications including reconciliation, corporate actions, custody messaging, transfer agency, and loan operations. Members of the group often get the opportunity to move to different teams and learn different technologies on a regular basis (“mini mobility”).
· Work as part of the team to deliver on critical projects and work related items
· Utilize Agile methodology and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
· Design, develop, code, test, debug and document.
· Analyze and resolve Level 3 production issues
· Collaborate with team and come up with solutions for any identified problem by team
· Work with the business end users to understand requirements and come up with a solution within the team
· Analyzing and documenting problems, recommending solutions, and initiating corrective action.
· Performing additional duties as required.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.