Associate - 602 - Human Resource Business Partner - CCB (Mumbai)
Role & Responsibilities
Build strong talent pool for the organization: assessing and developing talent for a robust talent pipeline and succession plans
Drive an optimal compensation strategy with Compensation and Business, locally and globally
Partner with Talent Acquisition on the staffing strategy
Align the local people initiatives with global business agenda as well as with cross-business agenda within the country
Build a robust employee engagement strategy and drive implementation of the same
Support the design and execution of employee Reward & Recognition initiatives
Drive timely and fair Performance Mgmt & Assessment - development plans for key talent and corrective plans for low performers
Ensure objective setting in line with the organizational goals
Support the managers in appropriate career management of their team members
Controllership and Compliance:
Partner in the process of Policy formation; and ensure implementation and adherence to the policies
Ensure appropriate documentation to safeguard against legal and reputational risks
Address Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations, and the statutory & legal documentation processLiaise with global and regional Employee Relations specialists
Essential Skills & Experience -
· Must have 8-10 years of experience in driving implementation of people initiatives for a significant employee base
· Knowledge of HR systems and spreadsheet software
· High energy level with proven passion and single minded focus on improving performance
· Adaptable to various changes in policies, procedures, and management styles and business direction
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, objectives and deadlines
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills
· Be flexible with schedule based on business needs
· Possess strong problem solving, time management, analytical and organizational skills
Must be comfortable working shifts
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.