JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The mission of the Campus Recruiting team is to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcases JPMorgan Chase’s people, culture and impact. The team is responsible for delivering more than 1,000 diverse future leaders into entry-level analyst programs across multiple businesses and corporate areas at JPMorgan Chase. If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where variety and multi-tasking occurs daily, this is where you want to be.
The Corporate Analyst Development Program (CADP) is designed to develop a pipeline of well-rounded future leaders with core business skills for a variety of roles within JPMorgan Chase. CADP supports entry-level talent in building key professional, leadership and business competency skills through challenging roles, career management guidance, structured training and development and ongoing performance management. The CADP Campus Recruiting Coordinator provides campus recruiting support for our Program.
- Summer Analyst Program: 10-week internship experience that provides a real-world view into working at JPMorgan Chase and serves as the primary pipeline for the full time Corporate Analyst Development Program.
- Full-time Analyst Program: An entry-level program that provides two years of training and development and is a pipeline of talent and leaders for the firm.
Campus recruiting support, which generally occurs prior to hire, covers the recruiting process from end-to-end for both summer interns and full time Analyst hires. Campus Recruiting Coordinators are involved with the execution activities necessary to successfully attract and convert to hire top entry-level talent for the firm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Provide on-campus and in-house support of recruiting activities including attendance as needed, scheduling, planning, and logistics (rooms, food, materials, etc.)
- Perform all Taleo, RECSOLU, and Yello updates and maintenance in a timely fashion
- Work with onboarding team to ensure New Hire processing is completed including: onboarding/offboarding, drug testing, fingerprinting, processing of sign on bonus, standard ID creation, correspondence, etc.
- Manage, analyze, and summarize candidate data to produce reports
- Produce ad-hoc recruiting reports to meet program-specific needs
Summer Analyst Program Responsibilities:
Assist with execution of 10-week Summer Analyst Program, including orientation and continuing education throughout the summer
Provide support to recruiters during the course of the summer
- 2 -3 years experience in an administrative oriented role; ideal candidate has experience in HR and/or campus recruiting and has worked with campus candidates
- Strong and demonstrated focus on customer and candidate experience
- Keen attention to detail, organizational skills, follow-through and results orientation
- Adept planning, organizing and time management skills
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability in work style and communication style
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and escalate appropriately
- Aptitude to successfully multi-task across tactical and strategic initiatives
- High degree of initiative and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across audience levels
- Outstanding team skills are a MUST
- Project management and data analysis ability a plus
- Knowledge of JPMC organization a plus