AS QA Engineer(Automation) Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team and developing testing scripts using testing framework, Also prepare test scenarios, test cases and test data.
• Proficient in application development skills for more than one technology including Java, Java Script.
• Good Experience in UI test automation
• 5+ years of comprehensive Java development & testing experience with demonstrated knowledge on test automation
• 2+ years of recent experience developing user stories, test plan/test cases in an Agile environment
• Knowledge & experience with software automation & testing techniques & tools is preferred.
• Working proficiency in a selection of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software.
• Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience coordinating development cycles and project management.
• Good experience in TDD, BDD methodology and creating
specifications/features files by using some or all frameworks Cucumber or TestNg
• Good experience on some or all tools Selenium, QTP frameworks
• Familiarity with Source Code management techniques/tools for software management (SVN/GIT/Stash). Knowledge of release management, Automated Build and Deployment such as Jenkins and Hudson.
Tools: Selenium, Cucumber, ATDD Framework.
QA Testing Principles
Essential Technical Expertise:
Desirable Technical and Business Expertise:
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.