As an experienced Infrastructure Engineering professional, you'll be making decisions of a global, strategic nature that impact our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key in providing technical guidance working with high performing team members to successfully design and navigate the program roadmap. By incorporating your knowledge of business drivers, you will affect change and development of innovative improvements and world-class practices. You will be responsible for driving results, and implementing multiple, complex programs that span the breadth of the business, and they’ll look to you to provide the technical guidance to move them forward. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team that shares your passion for technology, you’ll also gain access the best minds in the business—both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Intermediate knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
• Intermediate understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
• Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
• Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
• Engineer monitoring capabilities to meet performance, security, high availability and other requirements.
• Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
• Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
• Design, Engineering and development of monitoring solutions via various products including: Dynatrace, Wily, Splunk, custom solutions, etc. Leveraging the firm’s Hybrid Cloud Reference Architecture, build a monitoring architecture that ensures we have the right tools in the right places for our application infrastructure
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.