J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.8 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging the commercial and investment banking capabilities of the firm.
Wealth Management is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, wealth structuring, philanthropy, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships, an integrated team structure and a platform of depth and breadth.
The Client Service Group is responsible for managing and facilitating the daily unique and complex service needs of the Private Bank’s client base. Service is delivered in a team-based model with key locations in the US, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
The Private Banking Senior Client Service Manager oversees and directs the client service function within the Midwest region of the U.S. Private Bank. This includes managing a team of Service Managers to achieve organizational goals, performing supervisory oversight, and serving as key escalation point for client issue resolution. Additional responsibilities include leading performance and career development activities and partnering with senior business leaders to articulate and accomplish strategic client experience objectives. The Senior Service Manager must forge excellent working relationships with the region's entire team - bankers, advisors, region heads, product partners and controls/compliance teams. They must also interact effectively with mid-office and operations teams in order to help their Service Managers and Client Service Associates (CSAs) deliver a seamless and integrated experience to our clients across all products. Products include deposit, banking, brokerage, custody, investment management, fiduciary, mutual funds, credit, foreign exchange and private investments.
The Senior Service Manager is also the key link between Service Managers and the Client Service Leadership Team. The Senior Service Manager plays a crucial role in helping set the strategic direction for the Service Managers and service teams in their region.
Due to the responsibility for managing a team of FINRA licensed Service Managers and CSAs, they are required to have their Series 7, 63 and 24 licenses.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide Service Managers and CSAs with guidance and resources for delivering high quality, high touch service to Private Banking clients. Must be able to recommend solutions tailored to clients' specific needs.
- Lead Service Managers to manage their team's daily work volumes and transactions accurately, within established deadlines, and in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Meet with market partners regularly to build strong relationships and ensure service expectations are met.
- Research, follow-up and resolve escalated client issues and problems through effective interaction with clients and internal partners in a timely and professional manner.
- Evaluate staff performance and provide feedback via informal discussions, quarterly/semi-annual performance meetings and the annual review process.
- Participate in the continuing strategic development of the Client Service operating model, and help validate proposed ideas/plans prior to implementation.
- Lead/participate in special projects within Client Service and represent Client Service in broader initiatives within Private Banking.