J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our client’s interests first.
J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm.
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
As a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
The Global Corporate Bank is part of the Corporate and Investment Bank within JPMorgan Chase & Co., a global financial services firm with assets of over $2.5 trillion.
We are currently recruiting for a VP level Corporate Banker covering clients in Brazil..The individual will be based in our São Paulo office.
Core Responsibilities of preferred candidate would include:
- Maintain and develop Treasurer [and CFO] level coverage of Corporate Bank selected clients in Brazil, working and coordinating with the line of business partners such as Debt Capital Markets, Markets, T&SS, Asset Management and Investment Bank Client Executives where such coverage exists.
- Responsibility for Marketing in-scope Investment Banking products (including: traditional credit product, debt issuances, FX, Flow derivatives, Commodities, Sales and Trading) and all non-IB products (including: Treasury Services, Worldwide Securities Services, and Asset Wealth Management), through integrated Treasurer level coverage
- Development of forward looking new business plans for clients and the maintenance of existing business relationships
- Participate in new business development and relationship management for corporate clients in the region
- Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that can be met with JPMorgan's broad array of corporate banking products across debt capital markets, risk management, treasury and securities services and asset management: Conversion of client analysis into concrete financial solutions
- In partnership with the IB Client Executive on their covered names, drive account planning processes for Corporate Bank selected clients. Particularly focusing on the use of credit capital and balancing the firm wide priorities.
- Lead the discussions and approval processes (including credit and balance sheet) for all products under scope
- Comply with internal reporting, policies and administrative duties including visits and revenue tracking.
- Collaborate with the credit team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests for all products set including loans, derivatives and TSS products
- Develop an understanding of the credit requirements of clients and the risk associated with the credit products
- Client Relationship manager or similar role with proven ability to build client relationships and develop networks, both internally and externally
- 5-10 years of work experience
- University/ business school degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Knowledge of IB and TSS products including derivatives, bonds, loans, trade finance, cash management
- Solid corporate finance, credit and analytical skill set
- Commercial mindset - able to communicate with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English