J.P. Morgan Global Liquidity is the short-term investment division of J.P. Morgan Asset Management, one of the world’s largest and most respected global asset managers with over $1.67 trillion in assets under management. JPMorgan Global Liquidity offers clients money market and liquidity products over a diverse array of currencies, strategies and jurisdictions with a total of $523 billion in assets under management (as of 31st December 2017).
By building a reputation for risk management, investment performance and first-class service, we have become the largest institutional money market fund provider in the world. Our size and experience allows us to quickly respond to clients’ immediate liquidity requirements, and to offer exceptional solutions that meet their diverse needs.
J.P. Morgan Global Liquidity has been rapidly expanding its footprint in Asia, including the development of new local currency money market funds in RMB, SGD, AUD and HKD, in addition to international funds in USD, EUR, and GBP. Being part of the team in Asia, there is enormous upside business potential with clients such as multinational and local corporations, financial institutions and central banks across both pooled funds and discretionary investment accounts.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
Provide dedicated client service to our Global Liquidity clients throughout Asia Pacific. Provide pro-active service delivery and resolution to client queries, actively develop existing relationships to achieve client satisfaction. The Global Liquidity Business is expanding rapidly in Asia and a high level of flexibility and adaptability is necessary to meet the requirements for the position.
- Provide daily servicing for transactions and take ownership of processing requests or issues raised through to completion or successful resolution under tight time constraints
- Handle all forms of verbal and written correspondence received from clients and our sales teams.
- Participate as a key member of the client service team to continuously improve our business processes and client experience.
- Learn and be responsible for adhering at all times to internal compliance rules and external regulations regarding transactions.
- Act as the liaison between the client and sales and operations groups with continuous communication.
- Provide regular updates and training to clients on products and processes
- Regularly interact with clients by phone or in person, including country-specific seminars or road shows, off sites / training sessions when appropriate.
- Identify opportunities to expand, cross-sell and grow relationships.
- University degree with good academic background
- 3 years of institutional client services experience in the financial services industry
- Detail oriented, dedication to accuracy, timeliness, and high productivity while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- High energy, dedicated and strong teamplayer
- Client focus, equipped with strong interpersonal skills to service and maintain strong relationships with clients as well as the Sales team.
- Proficient computer skills - Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Good listening skills and communication skills, strong language skills in English AND Mandarin are required (both written and spoken).
- Licensed to carry on Type 1, 4 and 9 regulated activities or willing to take the qualification exam in first 6 months of employment.