The Card Services Customer Correction team corrects customer credit card accounts impacted by a business process or operational break. Customer card impacts include crediting finance charges and fees, updating rewards balances, changing finance charge and fee structures, and communicating correction activities with our customers.
The Correction Analyst, working within a project team, analyzes the business process or operational break to identify the impacted customers and works with business stakeholders to develop the steps needed to ensure customers are made whole. Typical CA activities include developing SAS or SQL scripts to identify impacted customers, calculating interest charge or fee refunds, working with team members to test results and processing batch files to correct customer accounts.
This role requires strong problem solving and reasoning skills, and the ability to work collaborately with business stakeholder and other cross functional groups.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detailed and quality assurance oriented
• Must possess strong process adherence discipline;
• Be able to work multiple problems at the same time
• Expertise and practical experience in SQL
• Proficiency with standard MS Office tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Expertise and practical experience in SAS (Unix SAS is preferred)
• Credit Card Experience
• Proficient in Tera Data database environments. Oracle environments a plus.
• Elevated proficiency in MS Excel
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.