Job Responsibilities The candidate will need to:
· Formulate business requirements, and user sessions/analysis into an easy-to-understand, digestible format (e.g., road-maps, user-flows, service contracts, and statement-of-work documents [SOWs]).
· Prepare, plan, and coordinate large stories into manageable tasks.
· Develop highly-scalable, fully-tested, highly-composable, UI components (or factories).
· Leverage those components to rapidly build customized views for our line of products/applications.
· Collaborate with other developers, designers, QA, product owners, and users to improve process, documentation, code-performance, and technology choices.
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
· Familiarity with Test-driven and Behavior-driven Development (TDD, BDD)
· Experience with Asynchronous and Futures (Promises) Design Patterns
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
· Experience in developing Large-scale, Single-Page Applications (SPAs)
· Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
· Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.