Commercial Bank: Wholesale Lending Services - Program Management Director (Digital Simplification Leader) - Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. JPM is comprised of four business segments, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and Asset & Wealth Management. Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides loan servicing functions to all four JPMorgan lines of business.
The Wholesale Lending Services (WLS), Digital Simplification Leader is a senior position within the JPMorgan Chase Wholesale Lending Services leadership team. The individual will have two strategic focus areas.
First, they will be the WLS lead, aligned to the firm-wide digital-online effort, focused on delivering the operational aspects of the broader digital roadmap. The leader will work across the multiple business units, product lines and technologies to deliver custom solutions that will maximize the customers experience on-line. Working closely with the CB operations, digital, technology and legal teams, the leader will ensure that the solutions designed and delivered take into account the specific nuances of the underlying products and operational servicing requirements for each line of business.
Second, the role will also focus on leveraging similar solutions and technologies to deliver an optimized solution for our WLS service teams. The leader, working in close collaboration with WLS Technology, will identify, design and deploy both internal solutions that will reduce variation, data re-entry & manual handoffs.
The position requires a results-focused, visionary, influential and process-disciplined leader to deliver against an extensive future-state roadmap. This person will maintain a strategic and innovative mindset to deliver against the future-state vision while collaborating across a diverse set of stakeholders, managing relationships with and presenting regularly to CB senior executives.
- Digital Customer:
- Partner with the CB Digital organization to understand development and customer penetration roadmap objectives
- Perform segmentation of existing customer and portfolio to determine functionality required, roll-out strategy and targeted adoption targets
- Lead the operational design process for new functionality facilitating requirements gathering across business units and functions as it relates to the commercial products being presented on-line
- Coordination of User Acceptance Testing (testing - ensuring engagement and coordination of testing with the impacted teams
- Digital WLS:
- Perform segmentation of existing WLS servicing based on variation, complexity and cycle-time required to complete process in order to identify opportunities for simplification
- Build the end-to-end WLS digital service automation vision and roadmap, ensuring timely, quality, cost-effective delivery of results
- Partner with technology to develop technology solutions that can be quickly deployed across targeted opportunities
- Use a framework to communicate program and project level details and timelines with employees within WLS and across CB
- Think strategically and tactically, to design and implement deliverables, with the flexibility to adjust to new innovations, regulations and priorities
- Implement resource, governance and organization structure to deliver the transformational initiatives as required in order to deliver results in a complex environment
- Exhibit ownership in managing partnerships by working closely with cross-functional stakeholders across the CB
- Effectively communicate at an executive level to provide regular updates to senior leadership of the Commercial Bank and the firm, including presentations, executive summaries and summary metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous expertise and a true passion for process innovation, design, and technology with proven success delivering complex, large scale initiatives
- Demonstrated digital leadership experience in financial services
- Strong financial experience
- Must have 10+ years of experience designing and successfully leading large scale operational change management programs; experience within large Financial Services firms preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing and collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent judgement and independent decision-making ability
- Strong organization, attention to detail, time management, planning skills and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management, both written and verbal
- MBA or related Master’s Degree