As an Information Architect, you will define information / data flows, information / data delivery architecture and information / data tools. Define data requirements and participate in design reviews. Work with Business and Application Architects to review business drivers, needs and strategies and assess the implications to the information / data architecture. Identify, assess, and document business requirements for information / data, and advising on options, risks, and costs versus benefits. Communicate data prioritization decisions to the relevant technology organizations.
• Collaborate with appropriate teams in order to understand, translate and capture the requirements for Conceptual and Logical Data Models, Interface Specifications / Data Sourcing contracts
• Analyze current application portfolio and create necessary data flows
• Consult with development teams and ensure project adherence to firm data sourcing principles
• Create and maintain appropriate metadata for various information architecture related artifacts including data lineage
• Ensure adherence to data modeling best practices, patterns and standards
• Strong overall architecture experience with high proficiency in data architecture
• Expertise in business intelligence, data warehousing, data analytics and/or reporting
• Strong understanding of financial data concepts
• Knowledge of master and reference data management, data quality, metadata management
• Experience with modeling tools like ERWIN, MagicDraw, Rational Suite, etc
• Experience in creating and reviewing architecture and development artifacts such as conceptual data models, logical data models and data flow diagrams
• Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.