Strategic Analytics Lead, CCB Technology and Digital P&A, Vice President (New York, NY)
Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Technology and Digital organizations provide support for the CCB businesses which serve more than 61 million consumers and 4 million small businesses across Consumer, Business and Mortgage Banking, Card Services, Auto Finance and Merchant Services.
The Strategic Analytics Lead will play a central role in the production and presentation of strategic analytics and metrics to ensure that senior executives aligned to Technology and Digital have the right information to make data-driven decisions.
• Play an important role in supporting the strategic transformation of how CCB manages its technology value stream
• Establish proper sources for information (people, systems, research) and develop approaches for gathering, analyzing and distilling into findings / recommendations
• Design and produce insightful and visually-appealing presentations and other reporting for senior executives through CCB
• Communicate findings in a concise and actionable manner and provide insights critical to delivering business goals
• Contribute to Finance team’s efforts to adopt emerging technology, including dashboards / visualization, robotic process automation (RPA) and data ecosystem development
• Leverage and develop less experienced team members, providing training, coaching and feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering or related majors
• Minimum of 5-7 years of strategic / analytical experience in Banking and / or Technology
• Investment Banking or Management Consulting experienced preferred (but not required)
• High level of intellectual curiosity with exceptional problem solving / critical thinking skills
• Self-motivated individual with ability to manage tight deadlines and changing priorities
• Deep experience and extreme working with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Ability to interact with, build relationships with and influence employees at all levels
• Comfort interacting (verbally and in writing) and presenting to all levels of management
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.