JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Executive Assistant supports 6-7West Region Equity Salespeople by answering phones, scheduling meetings, assisting with client requests, submitting expense reports, scheduling travel and assisting with marketing roadshows. *LI-POST
Key elements of the job:
• Email / Phones. Exceptional attention to detail is required.
• Expense Reports. Concur is used to process the team’s heavy volume of expenses.
• Booking travel. The sales team travels primarily in the West but also throughout the U.S. and internationally.
• Scheduling. The assistant will schedule analyst marketing & deal/non-deal related meetings with our institutional investor clients.
• Catering. The assistant often orders catering to client meetings.
• The work day begins at 5:30am-2:30pm., and the role will offer ample opportunity for overtime.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.