Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries - Treasury Management Officer – VP
- Paris, France
JPMorgan Chase Overview
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Commercial Banking Overview
Commercial Banking offers clients the convenience and vast banking network of Chase, combined with the thought leadership and global financial capabilities of J.P. Morgan. We deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial products and services including credit, equipment finance, real estate finance, treasury services and provide clients with access to the investment services of J.P. Morgan.
Commercial Banking Treasury Services
Treasury Services (TS) delivers cash management, trade, liquidity and commercial card capabilities that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today. Our TS platform is recognized as among the best in the industry, and we are committed to investing in a seamless, global operating model that differentiates us in the market. As a leading provider of global treasury management services, we offer innovative ways to save time and money, keep pace with our changing industry and deliver a full range of solutions to help clients achieve their Treasury objectives.
Corporate Client Banking
The Corporate Client Banking Treasury Services Team is a leading provider of global; cash management, liquidity and commercial card capabilities. We develop, implement and deliver a full range of solutions that help clients with, $500 Million to $3 Billion million in revenues.
As a Commercial Bank, Corporate Client Banking, Treasury Management Officer, you will focus primarily on generating new business from prospective C&I clients with revenues $500 Million to $3 Billion while also growing the existing revenue base from existing clients in the Market. You will work closely with the regional banker and industry specialty teams to ensure proper alignment of strategies and credit capacity for all Treasury Services products.
The core responsibilities of this position include:
• Working independently and in partnership with market bankers to develop new profitable business from prospective clients; developing and executing strategic account plans
• Deepening and growing existing market relationships
• Managing client visitation and contact; Understanding clients' business environments, strategies, and industry to better determine their requirements and to, identify potential new business opportunities for JP Morgan Treasury Services and provide the appropriate solution(s)
• Understanding the competitions' capabilities and gaps, and how to position JP Morgan Treasury Services against them
• Promoting sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments
• Managing proposal writing and the entire sales process
• Developing and enhancing in-depth client knowledge and sharing it with the client coverage team for both new business development and management of client risk
• Working closely with the coverage team to drive efforts to expand existing business with current clients, providing feedback to product managers and generating cross-sell opportunities by maintaining strong working relationships with other JP Morgan lines of business
• Engage clients at senior and strategic levels to provide integrated treasury solutions within a consultative and client driven framework
• Create strategic dialogues around key client-centric issues, incorporating best practices, benchmarking, opportunity quantification and solution positioning
• Partner with internal product stakeholders when representing the client perspective in the development/evolution of complex products and solutions
• Deliver thought leadership to the market, prospects and clients on the working capital solutions at client roundtables, industry conferences, webinars, articles, etc.
• Execute against a clear set of engagement principles that ensures consulting resources are mapped against the largest revenue opportunities within Treasury Services
Qualifications / experience
• B.A./B.S Required
• Considerable previous experience of cash management, sales and relationship management experience
• Strong knowledge of transactional banking products marketed in the US and in Europe
• Prior banking experience working in France
• Fluent in French with strong knowledge of the local market
• Fluent English language skills
• Direct experience successful selling treasury services to large complex clients with revenues over $500 Million
• Understanding of the local treasury Market
• Possesses knowledge and understanding of Treasury Services products, credit and risk process, overdraft management discipline, and pricing philosophy
• Success developing new business in a expansion market with focus on prospecting
• Strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
• Understanding of ecommerce solutions for corporates is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.