· Build collaborative internal and external relationships to provide the best in client advice and service, develop the business to ensure a seamless experience for the client who has multiple products and services.
· Serve as a trusted advisor to the client in delivering comprehensive and customized business banking products and solutions tailored to the financial needs and circumstances of GNP clients.
· Manage a portfolio of clients; grow portfolio by prospecting for new clients and deepening relationships with existing clients.
· Manage credit opportunities within assigned portfolio up to $25 million.
· Utilize extensive referral networks and centers of influence to identify and pursue potential new clients, looking for ways to cultivate a long-term relationship.
· Use expert knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit and risk management to identify, recommend and promote products and solutions that best serve the client while still working within risk parameters that protect the bank.
· Build relationships by calling on existing clients to truly understand their organizations/institutions and analyze product and service growth opportunities and ensure profitability of GNP portfolio.
· Protect the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
· Manage a disciplined marketing process by identifying steps/strategies necessary to effectively maintain and build relationships with clients and prospects.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.