The candidate for Data Management Specialist will support the chief data office by helping define and implement the metrics, reporting, and administrative efforts for CCB data management. Focus will be on metrics and reports for data governance, data quality and data management activities, and providing assistance to drive adoption and reporting of the metrics through supporting programs and projects. The programs will include efforts for data quality, adherence to policies and standards, use of governed sources, and auditable data lineage. Metrics and reporting will focus on tracking the adherence to an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices, at the enterprise and business level, to achieve the required level of consistency and quality to meet overall business needs. The candidate will also work with the business and Information Technology to help improve data quality, consistency, and support program data certification requirements by analyzing process controls, root cause, coordinating activities to support problem resolution, and developing metrics to support processes, as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business preferred or related equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in any of the following disciplines. Reporting, Data usage, Process Analysis Process Improvement, Project Management, Technology Development/Support.
• Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to understand business and technical functions, process information quickly and assess impacts to data elements.
• Quick study of new and changing requirements, standards and various parts of the business and operations.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) skills working in collaboration with team members and required cross impacted stakeholders representing the line of business, Domain Leads, IT and other operational partners.
• Highly organized as the role requires keeping up with the ever changing environment. Examples include new and improved tools and methodology to maintain the data quality and integrity.
• Excellent Team work
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.