Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 66 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Our 129,000 employees serve our customers in 57.5 million households by following Chase's Five Keys to a Great Customer Experience.
The Mortgage Technology team is seeking an Application Support Analyst to work in a .NET environment and support multiple Servicing & Default applications. You will be responsible for day-to-day support of the applications, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issue resolution or escalation. Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication, and vendor relationship management. Evening/Weekend on call periods are required.
- 5+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on application support and .NET development using MVC
- 5 years experience with production support and development life cycle in a client/server and web based environments.
- 5 years experience in developing 'proactive' processes designed to alert/eliminate problems before they escalate to an issue.
- Familiarity with technology deployment procedures.
- 5 years experience with technology problem resolution procedures and triage.
- 3 years experience utilizing scheduler software such as Control-M or Autosys, and file transfer protocols such as FTP and SFTP.
- 5 years experience in developing detailed process workflow with automation orientation.
- 5 years experience with Oracle, SQL, SQL Server DB, Unix, VB6, .Net (expert) and Java (intermediate)
- Contribute to training and knowledge sharing session between various technology Application Development and Production Support teams.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.