As an experienced Oracle DBA in our Merchant Services Group, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience as Oracle database administrator in 24/7 mission critical environment
- 3+ years’ experience with UNIX scripting
- 5+ years’ experience with GoldenGate experience
- 3+ years recent experience in multi-terabyte oracle databases with large volume of data management
- 5+ years SQL, Analytical SQL, PL/SQL coding and performance tuning
- 5+ years’ experience with OEM 11g and 12c
- 5 years’ experience with UNIX and Linux operating systems
- 3+ years’ experience with Oracle RAC.
- Understand & document existing Oracle CDC jobs
- Ability to collaborate with a development group and provide input to guide the database portion of a design
- Experience with Exadata platform
- A strong desire and capacity to understand both the technical and business functions of all supported products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team Player with the willingness to collaborate with other technical and non-technical partners.
- Skilled in problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Experience in working on large Data Warehousing environments
- Experience in performance tuning
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.