JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Our Firmwide Risk Function is focused on cultivating a stronger, unified culture that embraces a sense of personal accountability for developing the highest corporate standards in governance and controls across the firm. Business priorities are built around the need to strengthen and guard the firm from the many risks we face, financial rigor, risk discipline, fostering a transparent culture and doing the right thing in every situation. We are equally focused on nurturing talent, respecting the diverse experiences that our team of Risk professionals bring and embracing an inclusive environment.
Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves consumers and small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Consumer & Community Banking Risk Management partners with each CCB sub-line of business to identify, assess, prioritize and remediate risk. Types of risk that occur in consumer businesses include fraud, reputation, operational, credit, market and regulatory, among others
CCB-Risk-Auto Finance Modeler President
- Designing, developing, implementing, and validating statistical models and segmentation tools for JP Morgan Chase auto lending business.
- Perform data extraction, sampling, advance data mining and statistical analysis/modeling using linear regression, logistic regression, time series analysis/forecasting, multivariate analysis (i.e., clustering analysis, principal component analysis, discriminate analysis, etc.) etc.
- Analyze and interpret big financial data and conduct complex statistical modeling and analyses using SAS and other statistical softwares
- Provide and present statistical analysis and modeling results, insights, and recommendations to senior management and partners through MS Office’s PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Partner with internal teams to implement models/segmentation tools into system and to support business execution and/or analytics on revenue growth and loss control related tasks