As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
The Investor Services technology team provides cross line of business shared technology services at scale. Business capabilities include Messaging, Internal Transaction Processing, Fee Billing, Revenue Management and Client Facing Instruction Management. These are run as core engineering groups with business aligned delivery provided to various areas of the CIB.
The Trade Utility team is part of CIB Investor Services and is responsible for providing solutions for Trade Processing. Our focus is on providing high throughput Transaction Validation and Enrichment. The Trade manager group is a global development team spread across various UK and India locations. The project is a strategically important initiative within the CIB
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing mission critical applications using JAVA
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Hands-on experience working on messaging technologies like JMS, MQ, TIBCO, AMPS etc.
• Hands-on experience working on JAVA Frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate etc.
• Hands-on experience working on database technologies like Oracle, Sybase etc.
• Design, develop, test and support mission critical enterprise applications using sound object oriented analysis and design principles.
• Participate in Agile project management scrum meetings for planning, designing, developing and testing low latency systems for processing high volume transactions data.
• Ability to work in a variety of functional areas with unprecedented career growth potential for the right candidate
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the
unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization
that thrives on diversity. We encourage
professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and
compensation. If you’re looking to build
your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that
impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet
©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.