Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
• Over all 8 -10 years of experience with at least 4 years of experience working with full AGILE SDLC with Scrum Tester / SDET Roles
• 4+ years of hands on experience with any one or multiple of the tools such as Appium/Robotium/Calabash etc
• 3+ years of hands on experience with Integration testing espcially using Unit test frameworks (XCTestFramework - Swift supporting Library).
• 2+ years of experience as software developer using SWIFT/ObejctiveC as Object oriented language.
• Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques and tools desired
• Working knowledge on CI tools - Jenkins
• Hands on experience in testing SOAP, REST, JSON services
• Hands on experience in Mocking libraries -Lisa Mocking and/or Cucumber libraries for rest api testing.
• Troubleshooting skills with Android studio debug bridge/ device monitor - parsing logs, errors etc.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.