Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Chase Paymentech is a leading provider of merchant services, offering proprietary platforms that enable integrated solutions for all payment types, including credit, debit, prepaid stored value and electronic check processing as well as digital, alternative and mobile payment options.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
- Provides technical design, development and support for the PeopleSoft, Java and Oracle
- Perform all aspects of development life cycle including design, development, unit testing and documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve production-related issues as they arise
- Work with and assist QA, UAT with test cases and testing
- Responsible for enhancing Chase Paymentech's Merchant Boarding Suite of products
- Some on-call support may be expected
- Create, troubleshoot and perform tuning on complex SQL, and PL/SQL queries
- Enhance application code to improve the performance of searches and application performance in general
- Work closely with the team to ensure the organization's standards are followed and the team is consistently focused on continuous improvement and sustained delivery
Participate as a team member in all Scrum events
Work with the team, as a whole team, on all aspects of software delivery
Employ simple design and pragmatic implementation techniques to drive business value
The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
- Experience coding in Java
- Experience in PeopleSoft CRM 9.2
- Expertise in Pega BPM / Oracle BPM
- Experience in integrating PeopleSoft with third party system using SOAP enabled web services and restful web services
- Experience in developing applications with one or more of the following languages: C, C++,ksh, csh, bash, PERL and Ruby
- Experience with BMC ControlM scheduling system or similar scheduling system
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran