• Proven excellent writing and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and client facing skills
• Ability to extract data from MIS reporting and produce intelligent flow commentary
• Ability to process large amount of information and manage flow data in a fast pace changing environment
• Strong organizational skills and good Excel skills required. Strong data research skills.
• Ability to focus on client requirements
• Strong attention to detail, self-starter
• Will need to obtain and or hold Series 7 or 63
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.