We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to strategically support Strategic Product Management with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects. This candidate must lead all initiatives from conception to completion. This individual will work behind the scenes to seamlessly execute on all deliverables. The duties and administrative functions will require organizational skills, confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and time management.
The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen.
• Maintain complex and detailed calendars
• Responsible for the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings, including confirming attendees and delegates
• Arrange and coordinate domestic and international travel
• Expense Management – Processing invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Subject matter experts for policies and procedures
• Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
• Maintain current organizational charts and Bios
• Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
• Lead and coordinate adhoc projects as requested such as Business Resiliency, Moves and Team meetings
• Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.