• The candidate must exhibit a good understanding of model implementation, data structures, data manipulation, distributed processing, application development, and automation.
• The candidate must have a good understanding of consumer financial products, data systems and data environments, and processes that are necessary for the implementation of Risk and Finance models.
• Coordinate with various teams on production support tickers, analysis root cause and assist in efficent resolution of production processes
• Candidate will be response for supporting day to day operations for models running in production environment
• Degree in computer science or a numerate subject (e.g. engineering, sciences, or mathematics) or Bachelor's degree with 4-6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 2 years of experience
• 2 years’ experience working in UNIX, SQL, Spark Software, Java and Scala
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.