JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations
worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial
banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average,
JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent
corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan
Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate
functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources,
Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology
- A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by
addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and
data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation,
and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
- Configure and support various distributed application build & deployments to internally developed automation tools.
- Assist with deployment scripting and automation.
- Prepare production release run books, creation of required tickets; coordinate with teams for deployment and validation
- Escalate issues to support / provide root cause / incident reports.
- Automate builds & deployments using Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI).
- Should have cross-platform build & deployment knowledge, able to triage build and deployment issues with help of
Development, Tech Ops and Infrastructure Engineers.
- Coordinate with Development teams on repository updates.
- Prepare documentation and manage release management.
- Thorough and effective daily communication with various impacted stakeholders as required.
- Show agility to adopt and execute
- 5 to 10 years Build / Deployment /Automation experience with minimum 2 years around Big data(Hadoop, Hive , Spark)
and J2EE based deployments
- Apache, Tomcat Websphere & Weblogic knowledge
- Source code management tools such as subversion, GIT
- Linux, Shell scripting, Python
- Control+M , Autosys
- Monitoring tools like Splunk
- Jenkins integration for builds
- Automation of builds & deployments
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Cucumber
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Coordination experience with cross section of teams