The CT Operate organization supports technology functions across Finance, Risk, Liquidity, Compliance, Legal, Workforce Management and Audit applications. In the role of Application Support you will be required to work closely with both technology and business units to ensure the timely analysis and resolution of issues raised on a day to day basis. You will need to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels. You will be required to adopt the standard operate framework and use the various tools for incident, risk, resiliency, change and knowledge management.
• Work on assignments with minimal direct supervision
• Provide Level 2 support to internal business users
• Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions
• Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues
• Effectively perform and document root cause analysis of issues
• Identify efficiencies and ways to improve processes
• Mentor less-experienced resources.
• Juggle an array of tasks while demonstrating strong organization
• Build and foster relationships across multiple organizations
• Provide off hours support as needed for maintenance
• Perform daily health checks of the application, job schedules and infrastructure supporting the application
• Develop scripts to automate repeatable manual tasks
• Participate in Disaster Recovery events and Major Event Changes
• Partake in audit support activities, as they pertain to Information Security, for both internal and external audits. Perform audit support tasks as assigned
• Manage the application risk to ensure the security and resiliency of the application are in compliance with firm and regulatory requirements
• Ensure infrastructure has adequate capacity and are refreshed on a periodic basis
• Maintain system documentation and provide production metrics reporting
3-5 years of Database experience (Oracle/PL/SQL) with a good understanding of Stored procedures, and trouble shooting performance and data quality issues
3+ years of Production Support experience with a large Financial Institution
Experience in Job scheduling& Monitoring tools like GENEOS(ITRS), Control-M etc.
3-5 years of UNIX experience (Basic Unix). Should have knowledge of basic Unix commands and have capability to write simple scripts
Experience in working with on shore / off shore operations / support Teams
Strong knowledge on Change and Incident Management Process
Exposure to working in Wintel servers
Any exposure to automation product is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.