J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for ensuring high quality NAV Delivery. The successful candidate will partner with other lines of business and offshore partners. The successful candidate will be focus on NAV deliver, oversight and reporting.
· Have a thorough understanding of the theoretical and technical nature of mutual fund accounting and administration
· Developing a thorough knowledge of your client base, prospectus, documentation, etc.
· Working with investment operations, reconciliations, shareholder services and financial reporting teams internally to agree internal deadlines to ensure external client deadlines are met
· Performing quality assurance checks on information received internally from other supporting functions
· Producing accurate and timely Net Asset Values
· Producing ad hoc reports for clients
· Creating, maintaining and updating procedures for the funds
· Ensuring compliance with all controls and procedures outlined in the procedures manual and general company policies
· Working closely with the new business team and clients through the on-boarding process
· Ensuring all schedule work is completed by agreed deadlines, checklists are signed and files contain all required
· Identifying efficiencies and areas for improvement to reduce risk and become more efficient
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.