We are sourcing a specific role on the Business Analyst team within Asset & Wealth Management Technology to address an increased need and expertise to support our current Regulatory, Line of Business and Strategic Business and Technology initiatives. The position is for an experienced Business Analyst within the financial industry.
As a Business Analyst, you will serve as the primary liaison between the business and technology; work with the business to analyze business requirements and review/produce documented and approved specifications for any new/change to technology applications; work with the Quality Assurance Team and Development Team to ensure that they understand the specifications to deliver a quality product to the business; work with the training team to document system scenarios, identify roles impacted, and help develop a change management/training plan; and conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
· Analyzes business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how systems and applications can best functionally fulfill those needs
· Combines knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how the systems are built and used to create functional design and write user stories for a given application
· Serve as the primary liaison between the Business, Architecture, Development and Testing teams throughout the project life cycle
· Strategizes with the business for the optimization of system processes; Identify efficiencies and ways to improve BAU design and system flow
· Identifies, assesses, and documents business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs
· Schedule and lead requirements & JAD sessions with stakeholders; gather testable system requirements and translate them into use cases in user stories & gherkin
· Analyzes impact of proposed solution across the business and develops use cases to demonstrate the business requirements to the technology teams
· 10 + years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on Technical Business Systems Analysis
· Demonstrated ability with gathering and analysing Business and Data Requirements across multiple applications and technologies throughout the full SDLC of projects
· Self-starter who with a proven track record in analytical thinking, problem solving and communication and experience in dealing with both senior executives and their teams
· Style that promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork
· Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with solid project management ability
· Ability to manage to tight deadlines with a mind-set for flexibility
· Advanced knowledge in Agile SDLC is a plus
· Knowledge of BDD/TDD is a plus
· Prior experience in financial / banking institutions and knowledge of various financial business processes is a plus
· Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.