Necessary Technology or application experience:Experience designing and refactoring end-to-end testing practices, from development to user acceptance.
- Established track record of delivering high development output and efficiency, along with excellent client experience.
- Test automation experience using tools such as JUnit, Selenium, QTP, Cucumber, etc.
- Development experience in Java, PL-SQL, Linux/Unix
- Configuration and testing experience with Application Servers, i.e., Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, etc.
- Configuration and testing experience with databases and large, complex datasets, e.g., Oracle.
- Experience testing with heterogeneous front-to-back environments, e.g., UIs, server-side processes, RESTful services, messaging middleware, RDBMS, in-memory and unstructured data.
- Advanced knowledge of configuration management/SCM, JIRA, Oracle and SQL, Linux/UNIX.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.