Business Overview: Global Tax Operations
Global Tax Operations' primary responsibility is to maximize client's investments by either facilitating effective relief at source on client investment income or retrospectively reclaiming taxes from global tax authorities. This is a high risk product with diverse market procedures, a significant change agenda and complex market/regulatory requirements.
The Tax Operations Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for the collection and validation of all applicable client documentation and certification within strict SLA guidelines.
· Provide technical input on any determined impact to the CIB Custody Operations business for all Tax related newsflashes.
· Provide technical input on any tax-related product or other change requests
· Leverage tax expertise to ensure that the clients interests are represented and understood throughout the business
· Ensure close collaboration with the Sub Custodian network and the internal Network Management Group
· Proactive analysis, support and guidance on outstanding/expiring tax documentation to all internal partners and client representatives.
· Assistance with the following, liaising with other J.P. Morgan operations team where necessary:
o New market entry / expansion
o Account / fund restructures
o Legal entity conversions
· Proactive support on Tax training initiatives/undertake cross training with other member of the team.
· Maintain Tax Documentation template and procedures for internal use to ensure all market and procedural changes are reflected accurately.
· Work with and contribute to Tax Steering Groups
· Continually review operational tax processes to identify areas for enhancement
· Identify tax risks and solution resolution
JP Morgan is an equal opportunity employer.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.