- Register and allocate daily transactions to Processors and monitor progress
- Perform double check and End of Day reconciliation to ensure all transactions are booked accurately and timely
- Provide technical guidance and training to Processors on complex transactions and provide operational guidance with regard to the management of the workflow
- Deal with external & internal affairs and participate in relevant projects and other ad hoc events as required
- Investigate, analyze and resolve complex customer enquiries / requirements to provide required solutions during the product life
- Ensure that all Customer Enquiries allocated to the team are handled in a timely and accurate manner, exercising sound judgement based upon knowledge and experience at all time
- Assist with reviews of unit processes, recommend / implement improvements as agreed
- Check/produce PBOC/ SAFE/CBRC report
- College graduate or above
- Minimum 4 years of Trade Finance working experience at foreign bank
- Solid understanding of relevant PBOC/SAFE/CBRC regulation
- Deep knowledge UCP Rules, international trade and OFAC regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good customer contact techniques
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.