J.P. Morgan Asset Management is among the world's largest and most respected investment managers. Our experienced professionals operate across the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America and other key financial centers worldwide. Together, they deliver a diverse range of investments spanning all major asset classes, market sectors and geographic regions - from mutual funds to separate accounts, traditional strategies to alternatives, single-asset portfolios to packaged solutions.
With a legacy dating back to 1865 to manage assets in today's complex, ever-changing markets, the hallmarks of our business include a focus on exceptional risk-adjusted performance, an innovative product lineup designed for global diversification and a commitment to the highest quality service. We continue to build strong, growing partnerships with institutions, financial advisors and other intermediaries, providing them with insights and investments to meet their investment objectives.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for all associated businesses in Japan, that will cover brand building, product and content marketing, and client communications and engagement through in-person events, and across offline and digital channels. The role will also have an oversight to ensure compliance of all activities with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
With increasing alignment with the global and the regional marketing strategies, this position will play a critical role in driving strategic priorities to achieve the broader objectives of the firm as well as creating positive business impact locally.
Develop marketing strategy in consideration of market landscape, challenges and opportunities, functional and business priorities
Plan, manage and execute marketing campaigns covering events, offline and digital channels that contribute to marketing objectives and are aligned with our brand proposition
Promote our intellectual capitals including our thought leadership, investment capabilities and product solutions
Conduct research and competitive analysis to understand client insights and identify relevant opportunities to achieve marketing objectives
Develop metrics/KPIs to facilitate analysis and evaluate marketing effectiveness against plans and budgets as well as strategic objectives and for continuous improvement
Establish processes and practices to strengthen governance for all marketing activities and to manage and mitigate risks
Collaborate with different teams within Marketing, Business and other functions to integrate global/regional objectives with local priorities, and serve as a major point of accountability for a diverse range of global/regional project delivery
Achieve marketing excellence, efficiency and effectiveness by leveraging on global/regional capabilities and optimizing local resources
Support and develop implementation of initiatives with objectives to increase contribution to business, efficiency and effectiveness, and to align with the global, regional and local priorities
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related degree
- At least 10 years’ experience in all-rounded marketing
- Strong marketing skills across strategies and channels
- Good understanding of the investment or the mutual funds industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to think strategically while strong in execution and dealing with details
- Appreciation for the global organization and the regional synergy; Ability to interact, influence and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and across Lines of Businesses
- High level of independence, energy and integrity; Responsible and accountable; Respect for diversity of opinions and styles; Strong in leadership; Flexible in approach
- Strong sense of governance to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal requirements
- Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding, fast paced environment, and handle multiple, competing priorities and projects with quality output at one time
- Ability to adapt quickly and shift priorities based on unexpected business demands
- Non-industry profiles will be considered for sounded marketing knowledge and experience from leading brands and/or marketing organisations