JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Chase Card Services consists of two businesses: Consumer and Small Business and Commercial Card. The No. 1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on loans outstanding.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
As part of Chase’s loyalty organization, the Ultimate Rewards team is passionate about delivering a simple and engaging experience to our 20+ million customers. Based on consumer insight, customer feedback and behavioral data, we are constantly working to improve the digital experience to increase loyalty.
This role spans many disciplines including loyalty marketing, digital product development, product management, UX design strategy, agency and vendor management, cross-functional leadership, project management, and analytics. The ideal candidate should have proven success in developing and delivering digital products and capabilities and understands the importance of usability and user experience best practices.
· Lead cross functional teams to optimize the Ultimate Rewards site and Chase Mobile App to increase appeal for customers, reduce costs, and drive innovation & adoption of new capabilities to increase loyalty
· Conceptualize design innovations to meet business objectives product needs
· Use best practices to inform user experience planning and design for all site innovation and enhancements
· Synthesize customer feedback from various channels (e.g., customer surveys, call centers, consumer research, social media) to identify opportunities to optimize the digital customer experience
• Successfully deliver a digital experience that meets or exceeds customer expectations and business goals
• Monitor customer feedback for trends, issues and opportunities to improve the customer experience.
• Demonstrate thought leadership and have the ability to articulate the vision of the Loyalty team in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
• Responsible for proposing innovative ideas that support goals and have a basis in sound insights. Work may include developing concepts, designs, usability testing, and research.
• Work with internal architects, SMEs and operations to understand capabilities, constraints and requirements.
• Execute and oversee all aspects of the product lifecycle process including writing business requirements, ensuring the delivery of creative/artifacts from vendors, managing project timelines, representing the business in both Architecture and QA sessions when necessary, partnering with Servicing to ensure education of new features to agents, and monitoring all site updates post-launch
• 5+ years of User Experience Strategy, Planning and Design with additional experience in Loyalty, Marketing or Product Management experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to lead and influence cross-functional internal and external teams and agency partners
• Problem solver with project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
• Analytical thinker with ability to interpret results and site metrics to drive change
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Unafraid to be thrown into new projects that will stretch your skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.