JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
This role is for a surveillance analyst on the North American and Latin American e-Communications Surveillance team within Global Compliance. The e-Comms surveillance areas of coverage are Asset Management: Global Wealth Management & Global Investment Management, Commercial Banking, Consumer & Community Banking, and Corporate functions.
• Assist with group administrative functions including staff vacation & time off tracking, supply ordering, staff onboarding and coordination of technology requirements
• Manage calendar for Surveillance managers
• Schedule internal meetings and coordinate logistics
• Screen incoming calls to set priorities
• Respond and follow up on manager’s behalf as requested
• Arrange and maintain travel itineraries
• Reconcile and complete expense reports
• Work independently and handle changing priorities
• Other projects as needed
• Minimum of 2 years of college
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.