J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Senior Microsoft SQL Server Developer required working with the business group within the Alternative Investments space. Incumbent will be required to deliver the technology agenda through a team of onsite/offshore developers for the Global platform that currently spans US, Europe and Asia.
- Role requires analyzing data requirements for business applications, developing data models and planning data migration/conversion strategies for internal and externally hosted applications.
- Strong communication skills, problem solving skills, & ability to translate business requirements into technology specifications working with end users across Real Assets functional departments, primarily in US but also in Europe and other locations. In addition, experience in data analysis, data consolidation and ability to multi task across applications is a key requirement for this position.
- Primary Responsibilities will include data modeling, SQL development, performance tuning, data migration, batch development for the strategic project.
- Knowledge/Experience with at least one reporting tool like SSRS or Tableau
Must Have Skills:
- Under/Post Graduate degree (BS/BE/B.TECH/MS/M.TECH - Computer Science/Engineering from Prestigious College/University)
- Minimum 8 or more years current work experience with Strong background in SQL Server, ETL, Informatica and/or Tableau
- Strong Background in SQL 2008/2012/2014 platform with experience in development of diverse applications in a portal/web environment.
- Experience in Database design including conceptual and logical data models through meta data maintenance tools like Power Designer and Ab-Initio, Visio, Erwin.
- Heavy hands-on experience using T-SQL and strong knowledge of MS SQL Engine features.
- Experience and strong knowledge in SQL Query Analysis and Performance Tuning.
- Experience and strong knowledge in using new features available in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Experience MSSQL Tools/Services, e.g., SSIS (ETL) Tool and Informatica.
- Knowledge or experience with one reporting tool like SSRS or Tableau.
- OLTP and Data Warehouse experience required.
- Experience in data integration, data warehousing and application integration projects.
- Experience with UNIX and/or Linux.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Good team player and collaboration skills
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience on Application Batch Processes, Memory Optimization
- Experience with BMC Control-M products
- Development experience using Agile methods (SCRUM/XP)
- Microsoft SQL Server database administrator skills
- Knowledge of the Investment Management Business