As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you’ll immediately put your love of technology into action. Each day, you and your team will be responsible for making sure our platforms, servers and networks are online and secure. You’ll work together, evaluating, selecting, implementing, integrating, maintaining, upgrading, documenting and designing our infrastructure. You’ll find new and creative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Communication is key, both in problem solving with your supervisors and collaborating with your co-workers, as well as other teams in the network.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms
• Maintains proficiency in these key areas:
o Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
o Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
o Design (compliance, security)
Network Engineering (planning, provision)
• Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructure technology
• Ability to execute with understanding of best practices and JPMC policies top of mind
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficient in large scale software development in one or more of the programming languages (C, C++, perl, python,java, C#,.net)
• The candidate should be proficient in the following Infrastructure automation technologies - Ansible, Puppet, Chef in addition to building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
• This Tier 3 position will involve day to day incident and problem management of major impacting data issues globally, proactive infrastructure management. The candidate will be the Subject Matter Expert in Wifi technologies attending bridge calls, address tickets, and work hand in hand with the GNS Tier 4/PE organizations on items such as bug fixes, design changes, and code upgrades.
• Proven experience managing various large-scale enterprise network topologies including LAN, WAN, Wireless, Network Security&Services. Examples include Routers (Cisco – ASR/GSR/Nexus/Juniper) Switches (Cisco), Wireless (Cisco), Transport (Cisco/Ciena). Firewall (Check Point and Cisco), Load Balancers (Cisco and F5), Proxy (Blue Coat), Etc. Certifications in these areas preferred
• 5-10+ years of experience in information technology with a focus on WiFi networking. CCNA Wireless/CWNA up to CCNP Wireless/CWDP level certification or equivalent experience is required. Strong background in Packet Capture tools and analysis. (Niksun, ARX/AIX, Endace, and cPacket)
• Able to identify manual operational tasks and develop automation to solve problems in a modern SRE support model.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.